Thank you for visiting our site. We want to your experience at synaudcon.com to be as easy as possible.
Some helpful hints that will assist you in properly using the site.
- You must also enable cookies
- Use your email address and password as indicated. If you have forgotten your password, use the “Forgot password?” link to be sent a new one. You can change it later in your Profile if you desire.
- Once you have signed up for SynAudCon membership, web-based training or in-person training and your credit card has been processed, you will be redirected to a registration page where you can indicate the password of your choice. Your login will be the email address that you used when registering. The registration page also provides the opportunity to fill-in information for your profile as well.
- Once you have successfully registered for SynAudCon membership, web-based training or in-person training you will receive a registration key by email that will unlock your purchases. If someone in your organization has purchased a program for you, they will provide you with the registration key, since it was sent to them. If you are an existing member, please indicate this during the activation process. New members will be asked to complete the registration form.
- Full functionality has not been tested on Linux OS. If you are a Linux user and are interested in helping us optimize for Linux, please contact us.
The success of the SynAudCon Community is largely dependent on you. We are grateful and pleased to have your participation now and in the future and always welcome your input and suggestions.
The SynAudCon Team