Sound Reinforcement For Technicians
It’s relatively easy to interconnect a chain of audio components to produce sound. But what if it doesn’t sound right?
- How do I remove that hum or buzz?
- What are the proper settings for the DSP?
- Is the gain structure correct?
- What is the best way to equalize and optimize a system.
Our “Sound Reinforcement for Technicians” 3-day multi-media seminar with “hands-on” exercises will answer these questions and more. Each workstation includes an iPod Touch controlling an audio instrumentation interface. Via our signal distribution system, each attendee will be able to measure voltage, impedance, polarity, SPL and STIPA with the instrument. More importantly, they will learn what these measurements mean, and how to use them to ensure that the system is performing optimally.
Please watch this brief video for information about this seminar.
- April 2-4, 2014 – Cincinnati, OH
- September 17-19, 2014 – Charlotte, NC
- October 6-8, 2014 – Dallas, TX
- For travel information, click on the “Hotel and Travel” tab below .
- The Cincinnati OH seminar is full. Please call Brenda at 812-923-0174 to be added to the waiting list.
See below for additional course information.