Sound Reinforcement For Technicians
New workstations for 2013!!
It’s relatively easy to interconnect a chain of audio components to produce sound. But what if it doesn’t sound right?
- Why is it noisy?
- How do I remove that hum or buzz?
- Is the gain structure correct?
- Is the crossover right?
- Will equalization make it better, or just different?
- June 9-11, 2013 – InfoComm, Orlando FL Please register for this course at www.infocommshow.org. Here’s a link with registration instructions.
- October 28-30, 2013 – Burbank, CA
Our “Sound Reinforcement for Technicians” 3-day multi-media seminar with “hands-on” exercises will answer these questions and more. Each workstation includes an iPod Touch controlling an audio instrumentation interface. Via our signal distribution system, each attendee will be able to measure voltage, impedance, polarity, SPL and STIPA with the instrument. More importantly, they will learn what these measurements mean, and how to use them to ensure that the system is performing optimally.
Please watch this informative brief video for information about this seminar. Click the play button to start video.
See below for additional course information.